Let me tell you what I’ve been doing lately besides writing.
1. Pressing refresh on my email hoping that will make a new one pop up.
2. Telling a toddler to get off the kitchen chair before she falls.
3. Tell same toddler no she can’t have your phone.
4. Watch Fruit Loops get dumped all over the floor along with goldfish. No sooner do you have them swept up, she does it again.
5. Why is it when you tell your kid no they don’t understand, but as soon as grandma says they listen? # momfail.
6. Watching Toddler go around in circles until she gets dizzy and falls on the floor laughing like its the funniest thing in the world.
7. Watching reruns of Ghost Whisperer and Rizolli and Isles
8. Playing on Amazon
9. Reading fluffy books on my Kindle app
10. Stare blankly at the MS WORD. Writing is Hard.
But, edits are supposed to be this coming weekend, so I’ll be sitting BICAW and tackling them when I can. It will feel good to visit with my characters again.
But, I did something writing related today… I sent an email back to my publisher with the cover mock up and wrote this blog. I feel like I accomplished something tonight 🙂